For online business owners, side-hustlers, creatives and solopreneurs who want the marketing prowess to build an incredible service-based business.
You have just started, or plan to start, your new coaching, creative or consulting business. You know your Facebook from your Snapchat, and your copywriting from your email marketing, but the more you peel back the layers the more you realise you need help knowing what tools and tactics are best for you.
You need to know what really works. You need the three ‘s’s – strategy, structure and some sneaky tips (see what I did there?).
Isn’t it just crazy that we start our journey as business owners and expect to fumble our way through the marketing?
Especially when marketing is such an integral part of your business strategy. More often than not we just don’t have the resources to outsource in the early days, and need to learn how best to create our packages, craft our website copy, create our social media content and more. You need someone to set you up with the know-how so that you can market your business so that it thrives long-term.
During this business marketing coaching series, I will work with you to share the relevant skills and tactics to market your business successfully.
In this series, I support my clients by drawing on my experience of more than a decade in digital and traditional marketing – working for small businesses through to multi-million dollar corporates both across Australia and in the UK – as well as my experience growing my own online coaching business to a point of being FULLY BOOKED in under one year (more on this below).
This package is for you if you are:
- Ready to deep-dive to determine who your ideal client REALLY is so that you can attract those clients
- Wanting to create client offerings and packages to ensure you are creating real value (with a price point to match!)
- Ready to create a roadmap for success, in the form of a business marketing strategy
- Ready to evolve you brand voice and identity and project that online
- Keen to learn how to create incredible, engaging content (think copywriting, blogging, email marketing and social media content)
- Interested in Facebook and Instagram advertising and want to tap into my specialist skills in this area
- Wanting to grow your email list and learn how to create effective email marketing funnels
- A motivated, ambitious individual that wants to launch your coaching, creative or consulting business
In addition to these marketing strategies, I attribute my own career and business success to my commitment to continuously doubling down on my productivity, as well as implementing systems that make life and business simpler (and therefore more fun!)
- Creating and implementing systems and plans to set your business up for scalability from the get-go
- Learning how to maintain focus and prioritise when there are 50 million things on your to-do list
- Determining where to focus your energy and skills to fast-track your business success
Knowing that Rome wasn’t built in a day, I provide a three-month coaching package that will enable us to deep-dive and uncover the most high-impact actions to take to move your business forward.
Why work with me?
I launched my coaching business while working a demanding role as Head of Strategy in a private marketing agency. This wasn’t easy, and I am the first to admit I know the struggle can be very real when it comes to starting an online business or side-hustle in amidst everything else in life.
I was still able to get to a point where I was able to transition out of corporate (my dream) and build a sustainable coaching business.
In addition to this…
- I have worked in marketing agencies for the majority of my career, with clients that range from multi-million dollar companies to small businesses that are only just beginning, with my most recent role being Head of Strategy for a private Perth-based marketing agency. Prior to that I worked in London and Sydney for several years each.
- I graduated at a time when Facebook was only just starting to be used for business, so I have ridden the wave of social media marketing from its inception.
- I have always worked from a place of strategy first, with my skills spanning both digital and traditional marketing. What does that actually mean? I know how to pitch a story to the media and I also know how to generate a return from social media advertising.
- I have a mass communications degree majoring in PR and journalism.
- I am a certified Beautiful You Coach (recognised by the International Coaching Federation)
- I grew my own coaching business to a point where I was waitlisting clients less than a year after officially launching my website/business to the world
Our series includes:
- A questionnaire that asks thought-provoking and powerful questions about your business that will direct our coaching series together
- 6 x 60 minute Skype or phone sessions, fortnightly over 12 weeks
- Unlimited Voxer (voice memo) support between sessions to share wins and ask questions to propel you forward (I find voice memo support to be INCREDIBLY powerful in-between sessions)
- Access to me to review all your content: Your website copy, sales funnels, packages and more
- Worksheets, resources and personalised tools that have been lovingly handmade to meet your individual needs, because we both know that no two people or businesses are the same
My style includes a mix of coaching and consulting to enable you to learn the strategies, tools and techniques that are most relevant to propel you forward from wherever you are at in your business. High impact tasks first, always.
In addition to the practical tools, my belief is that your mindset plays just as big a role as your marketing. With my help, you will also be able to work through any personal blocks or barriers that might be holding you back from achieving the ultimate success in your business.
AUD $2,399 (paid in full) OR 3 monthly instalments of AUD $829.
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL NOW
A note for coaches: I am certified with the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, so therefore my coaching packages will be recognised as part of your certification requirements.