A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to have a chat with the GORGEOUS (inside and out) Melissa Ambrosini about her new book – Open Wide: A Radically Real Guide to Deep Love, Rocking Relationships and Soulful Sex.
Haven’t come across Mel’s work before? I guarantee you will want to dive in further after listening to this conversation. In addition to her new book she is the bestseller of Mastering Your Mean Girl, and the host of ‘The Melissa Ambrosini Show.’ She is also a motivational speaker, entrepreneur and self-love teacher.
Melissa is also a graduate of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy (where I trained) and someone whose work has influenced my own personal development journey significantly over these past five years.
This chat is so epic. Mel shares so generously and vulnerably about what she has learnt about relationships (including the relationship with herself, her partner, her friends and family) and shares ‘aha moments’ like they’re going out of fashion.
Some of my favourite bits include…
- What it means to ‘Open wide’ … (1:30)
- How to know if you might be spending much of your life being ‘closed’… (6:14)
- How to deal with growing and moving forward on your own personal development journey when your loved ones aren’t growing alongside you at the same rate… (10:23)
- A really vulnerable share about Mel’s relationship with her husband Nick that I (and anyone else who went to her book tour) witnessed her speak about (I’m so glad she was kind enough to share this for you!) …(17:21)
- Some truths about Crystal Clear Communication and how important it is for relationships, including where I share a bit about how important it is in my own relationship… (22:50)
- How to deal with ‘energy vampires’ … (29:30)
Check it out below!
I’d love to know, what was your favourite part of our chat?
If you liked what you listened to and want to dive in further, you can purchase a copy of Mel’s book here.
With love and success,